Friday, July 10, 2015

Reviews from past clients is very important when you hire an agent.

Sergio Lucena PA - Agent with RE/MAX REALTY PROS

Reviews:

C Nan reviewed Sergio Lucena PA


Best real estate agent ever!
After we first met Mr. Sergio Lucena and talked with him in his office, we knew that he is very professional as a realtor. He knows the marketing especially our area very well and judged sale price accurately. He gave us many valuable suggestions that we didn't think about it as a customer. During the entire process he behave like a family member to try to help and get most benefit from the sale for us which I believe is very important.
Mr. Sergio Lucena went through entire sale process including the closing with us, so we can ask any questions when we needed. Any time if I have questions he responds us immediately without any delay. Also he is a good photographer, the pictures of our property that he took looks very nice than it really is. The pictures are very important as it gives the first impression to the potential buyers. Mr. Sergio Lucena gave us a lot of good advice about how to prepare our property.

Art Sementelli reviewed Sergio Lucena PA
Just excellent work. 
He helped me sell my condo and buy a house closer to work. This was probably the most painless home buying experience I've ever had. Everything happened in a streamlined fashion. I bought the house that matched my criteria, and I'm still astonished at how smoothly everything went.
Sergio Lucena PA - Agent with RE/MAX REALTY PROS 

No comments:

Post a Comment